All HCC applicants must submit:

1. official copies of their high school transcripts or GED scores

2. official copies of their transcripts from any postsecondary schools they have attended

Note: If you fail to provide an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores and your postsecondary transcripts, you will be classified as a non-degree-seeking student until your transcripts are received. Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for financial assistance, veteran's benefits, or other benefits.

  • First-time College Students: Request that your high school transcripts or GED scores be sent to the appropriate campus Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration. Click here for campus addresses.
  • Home Education Program Participants: Your parents must provide a signed affidavit affirming your completion to the appropriate campus Office of Admissions, Records, and Registration. Click here for campus addresses.
  • International Transcripts: Applicants who have completed academic coursework at a university or college outside of the U.S. must submit a course-by-course evaluation (with translation if not in English) from an approved evaluation agency at
  • Transfer Students: Students transferring to HCC from another college or university, or those who already have degrees, should request that transcripts from high school and all postsecondary schools attended be sent to HCC. Click here for campus addresses. If you have not decided on a campus location, send transcripts to:
    Hillsborough Community College
    Transcript Office
    P.O. Box 31127
    Tampa, FL 33631-3127



HCC students have two options to request transcripts:

Note: If your name has changed since your last period of enrollment, please include your present and former names on your request.

Note: HCC will not provide transcripts if you have an outstanding financial obligation to HCC.

  •  Electronic Request Option (Expedited):
    Click here to request your transcript electronically, without your WebAdvisor login. Create a new account if you have not requested a transcript using this service before.
    • This option has a minimal fee.
    • Only requires 2-4 business days for processing.
    • You will be notified via e-mail and/or SMS text message when your request has been processed.
  • WebAdvisor:
    Click here to order transcripts using your WebAdvisor login. Go to the Student Menu and click the "Transcript Request" link under Academic Profile to fill out the transcript request form.
    • There is currently no charge.
    • Please allow 10-14 business days for processing. If you need your transcript sooner, please use the expedited option above.
    • To check the status of your request, go to the Student Menu and click the "Transcript Request Status" link.
    • If you do not know your WebAdvisor login, go to the NetID Password Management page to reset it.