WINGS Financial Support
The WINGS program is designed to help promote the graduation of students pursuing a two-year Associate of Science degree, one-year College Credit Certificates or Postsecondary Adult Vocational Certificates. The WINGS program for financial support provides participants with academic support, partial tuition assistance, career counseling, and opportunities for personal development. To be eligible to participate in the program, applicants must be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant.
Funding for the WINGS program is derived from the Carl Perkins Vocational Education Act, students must be enrolled in a technical education program.
The WINGS program promotes financial self-sufficiency through training for high-wage careers. Activities and services provided by WINGS include:
- resources to facilitate retention and success
- orientation to college life
- individual career planning, assessment and counseling
- academic and transfer advising
- study skills development
- resume writing and interviewing skills
- partial tuition assistance
- partial textbook assistance
- partial childcare expense assistance
- other expenses: If you require additional assistance for resources, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help.
Applications will be available soon.
For all communications, please use your Hawkmail email.
Judith Gaspar, M.A.
Special Services Coordinator- WINGS
Hillsborough Community College
office 813.253.7046 | email@example.com