Lab Techs: Nitza Sada: 253-7663 & Terri Wright: 253-7793
Fall/Spring Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m.– 7:30 p.m. Friday 8 a.m.– 2:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m.– 7:00 p.m. Thursday 8 a.m.– 7:00 p.m. Friday - Closed
(Hours subject to change, please call and confirm)
- The open lab YFAC 229 is available for your use. Please see the lab hours posted outside the room.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the lab or classrooms.
- Sign in if you are using the lab.
- See a lab tech immediately, for any computer, printer or any other equipment issues.
- Do not save any work or download files to the hard drive. Storage media is available in the bookstore for purchase.
- Only lab techs are authorized to install software or programs on the computers.
- Printers are available via Pay-for-Print. You are limited to 25 Black and White copies per day, campus wide.
- Do not change any settings on the computers or any other equipment unless instructed to do so. If your coursework calls for changes, please change the settings back to the original settings before leaving the lab/classroom.
- If you need any assistance while in the labs, please see one of the lab techs in Room 229.