HCC HAWK CARD
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I use the Hawk Card for Library services?
The Hawk Card is your new Library card and replaces any prior HCC ID card. It is no longer necessary to go to the Library to activate your card. It is activated for Library use upon receipt.
2. Do I keep my HigherOne Card?
Yes, please retain your HigherOne card as you will continue to receive your student financial refunds on this card.
3. Do I need to activate my Hawk Card?
- There is no requirement to activate the Hawk Card.
- It serves as your photo ID and your library card.
- If you are a Hawks Landing resident, it provides access to the vehicle and pedestrian gates and to the Town Hall.
- Campus Faculty/Staff parking lots and the Noriega parking garage at Ybor City are accessed using the Hawk Card.
4. Do I need to have funds in my Hawk Card account to make copies or printers in the labs? *COMING SOON*
Yes, the HCC Library copiers and Computer Lab printers are on a Pay-4-Print program. Card readers are located at the machines and utilize the Hawk Card account balances to pay for your prints/copies.
5. How do I add funds to my Hawk Card account? *COMING SOON*
Funds may be added to your account via the OneWeb internet portal ( https://oneweb.hccfl.edu/oneweb ) using your credit/debit card to add funds or you may add funds using cash at any campus Bursar Office.
Keep your card in your possession and in a safe place (wallet/purse), just as you would a credit card.
Do not punch holes in the card as it could disable the functionality of the card.
Never give or loan your card to anyone. Unauthorized use is your responsibility.