HCC Ybor Campus HCC SouthShore Campus HCC Plant City Campus HCC District Administrative Offices HCC Dale Mabry Campus HCC Brandon Campus

What To Do If My Hawk (ID) Card is Lost or Stolen
or I need a replacement for my damaged card?


What if I was a student and now an HCC employee
and need a new card to reflect the change?


What if I have married or divorced and need my
card to show my new  legal name change?
First you must make the change with the college admissions/records office on your campus.


Send your full name, employee/student ID number
and the details or why you need a replacement card
to this email address:


Allow 24 to 48 hours for processing.  You will receive a return email when the process has been completed.
You can then visit the ID station at your campus to get your new Hawk Card.