The HCC Opticianry Program assists Students in their admission to HCC and enrollment into the HCC Opticianry Program. However, we are not authorized to edit or update a Student’s record in regard to any admissions, registration, financial-aid or transcript issues.
Students must contact HCC directly through HCC Live Support for the following issues:·
- Application Status/ Update/ Edit·
- Record and Document Updates/ Edits including: Transcripts – High School and College (Receipt, Evaluation, Status)
- Registration Holds
- Change of Name, Address, Degree Code
- Residency Classification
DO NOT CALL HCC. DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS UNLESS THE OPTICIANRY PROGRAM INSTRUCTS YOU TO DO SO.
When you submit your HCC Live Support Ticket:
- State your FULL NAME, STUDENT ID# (or SS#), and that you are an HCC Opticianry Program Student.
- Explain specifically and in detail exactly what your admissions and/or registration issue is.
- (EX: "Not eligible to register at this time" Error Message/ "Invalid Hawknet Log-in Password"/or "Out of State Residency Change"/ Transcript Status, etc.)
After your ticket is submitted PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy the information you submitted to HCC Live Support
- Make note of the Ticket# and date/ time submitted
- Email both the Ticket Information, the ticket# and date/ time created to Bill Underwood to the following email addresses: email@example.com
Forward to Bill Underwood:
- Any responses you receive
- Any response that does not address your issue
- If you receive NO response within 72 hours contact Bill Underwood through the email above
**If you have not done so already please follow the instructions below to set up your technical support profile and your username and password for HCC systems:
Click HERE to Download and Print the instructions to contact HCC
Click HERE to Download and Print the instructions to set up your HCC Username and Password
Admissions and Records does NOT handle and is not responsible for Online@HCC/ BlackBoard log in issues. Please see the Online@HCC support information in the Online@HCC area of the website.