Throughout the semester you will have the opportunity to participate in a series of workshops:
Study Skills Workshops I & II
Technology Workshops I & II
Career and Cultural Diversity Workshops I & II
Transfer Workshops I & II
- Financial Aid and Financial Literacy Workshops I & II
These workshops provide relevant information which is going to help you to become a successful student.
Check for scholarships deadlines!
Participants can apply for the SSS scholarship three (3) semesters per year:
fall, spring, and summer.
The requirements are:
- Must have a cummulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher (4.0 scale)
- Be enrolled for a minimun of 6 credit hours per semester
- Must have a completed FAFSA application on file
- Students must have a minimum of 4 participation credits per semester