2014 Beyond Sustainability Conference
Abstract Submission Information
Please submit an abstract and participate as a panel expert to share your experiences and ideas on any of the categories listed below. About Panels: 2014 Beyond Sustainability conference will feature a total of six panels (2 each on Friday AM, Friday PM, and Saturday AM). Each panel will comprise of 3-5 speakers from diverse backgrounds (academicians, researchers, students, community leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, idea champions, elected officials, students or others). Each one-hour panel presentation will focus on a “theme” (broad categories listed below) and the goal of this conference is to find common threads among all six panels to build upon and weave strategies that will lead to a “Call to Action” plan.
1. Understanding Sustainable Economy.
2. Emerging and Alternate Models of Investing, Financing and Savings.
3. Students Defining Sustainable Economy at College Campuses and Communities.
4. Re-designing Careers and Entrepreneurial Opportunities For Sustainable Economy.
5. 21st Century Green Investments and Portfolios: Case Studies.
6. Integrating Sustainable Economy Models Across the Curriculum.
Please download and complete the Abstract Submission Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org through Thursday October 10, 2013.
For More information, please contact