You are cordially invited to participate as an exhibitor at the 2013 Beyond Sustainability: Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Economy: Creating Nexuses conference hosted by HCC Sustainability and the Institute of Florida Studies (IFS) at Hillsborough Community College (HCC). The conference is scheduled for February 28 – March 01, 2013, at the HCC Ybor City Campus Performing Arts Building in Tampa, FL.
Over the last four decades IFS has drawn thousands of attendees to its thirty-six prior con-ferences on ecosystems. Like last year, IFS is not only expanding the conference to include community members, businesses, and the HCC community; but is also integrating an exhi-bition area next to the conference center. It is anticipated that this area will be a hub of activity during the two day conference and allow exhibitors to showcase their products, services, and organizations to a wide audience from across the state of Florida and be-yond.
This is an excellent opportunity for your business or organization to reach a wide audi-ence of conference-goers who are passionate about the environment, economy, and education. Your participation will increase the awareness of sustainability efforts, while driv-ing result-oriented action across the Tampa Bay area and beyond.
An Exhibitor Registration form for the Beyond Sustainability Conference is available here. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and can be reached at (813) 757-2136. For more information you may contact Resham Shirsat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit www.hccfl.edu/beyondsustainability.
We hope you will join us!
Tom Tankersley, Chair Resham Shirsat, Co-Chair
Conference Sponsorship Committee Conference Executive Committee
Download the above exhibitor letter here.
Exhibitor Rates (Exhibitors receive 2 complimentary conference registrations)
- HCC Student Clubs and Student Organizations (No Fees)
- Non-HCC Student Clubs and Student Organizations ($25.00)
- Community Not for Profit Organizations ($50.00)
- K-12, Higher Education, Govt. & Regulatory Agencies($75.00)
- For Profit Organizations ($100.00)
Please complete this form and return to the address provided at the bottom of the form.
- Unloading and Loading is at the NORTH door of the Performing Arts Building on 11th Ave.
- Exhibitors will be set up on the second floor of the Performing Arts Building
- Set up time for both days (2/28 and 3/1): 7:30-8:30 am
- Thursday Exhibitor Time: 8:30am-4pm
- Friday Exhibitor Time: 8:30am-2pm
- One table and 2 chairs will be provided for each exhibitor·
- Table Dimensions: 6’ long x 2.5’ wide