It is with pleasure that I welcome you to the Associate in Science Degree and Technical Programs Division at the Dale Mabry Campus of Hillsborough Community College. The division is experiencing another busy and exciting academic year. Enrollment continues to climb, the division continues to offer new and technologically advanced courses, and teaching students continues to be the most important thing we do.
I am personally committed to ensuring that this division provides a high-quality learning environment that prepares students to meet their educational needs and goals. The division’s goals are straightforward.
Our division will :
- Provide stellar academic instruction which promotes student success;
- Embrace academic freedom and the creative delivery of information;
- Assess and respond to the needs of the community when developing programs and courses;
- Embrace and maintain quality educational experiences;
- Meet the scheduling needs of our students;
- Offer course sections throughout the term that employ the use of traditional and nontraditional student-centered instructional methods;
- Collaborate with business and industry partners to share resources and provide employment/internship opportunities to students; and
- Provide students with excellent instructional methods, modern materials, and the latest technological resources to meet skill requirements in the workplace.
It is my most fervent desire that this division provide educational programs and services to help each student acquire the common knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to serve effectively and productively as a person, an employee, and a citizen of the world. So, if you are a current and prospective student, check out the website and let us know how we can help you.
Elizabeth R. Johnson
Dean, Associate in Science Degree Programs
Dale Mabry Campus
Elizabeth R. Johnson
Dean, Associate in Science & Technical Programs Division
P.O. Box 30030
Tampa, FL 33630
4001 Tampa Bay Blvd
Tampa, FL 33606
Phone: (813) 253-7449
Fax: (813) 253-7520