The primary purpose of the Computer Science Student Lab is to provide HCC students a place to complete their HCC school work and HCC related assignments.
A Proof of Registration Receipt is required to establish an account for computer access for the semester
Students who are observed ...
- working on personal tasks, including chatting on, surfing the Internet or playing computer games
- accessing network drives or the "C:" Drive, without permission,
- sharing their I.D./password with others,
- logging on to more than one (1) computer at a time,
- causing distractions or disruptions,
- or using profanity
...will be asked to leave the Lab and can lose their Lab privileges!!!
Printing is limited to 25 pages per day per student!