General Policies, Procedures, and Publications
Board of Trustees Minutes (unless otherwise noted).
Following approval, the Board of Trustees Minutes are published on the Hillsborough Community College (HCC) website. Below, please find the links to the 2008 and 2009 Board Minutes.
- 2009 (January – May)
- 2008 (January – June and August – December)
College Policy Manual(s) and Procedures Manual(s).
All HCC’s policies and procedures are located on the college’s website. The following links are to HCC’s Administrative Rules and Procedures. Additionally, links are also provided for rules and procedures regarding discrimination, harassment (sexual and otherwise), and grievances.
Samples of the public notification of the college’s policy of nondiscrimination.
The following links represent samples of the public notification of HCC’s nondiscrimination policy.
Samples of the public notification of the identity of the person(s) designated to coordinate civil rights compliance (Equity Officer/Coordinator, 504 Coordinator, others).
The following link represents a sample of HCC’s public notification of the identity of the person(s) designated to coordinate civil rights compliance.
Each campus has a designated Student Disabilities Coordinator. The names of each campus’ coordinator are listed below. The links below provide additional information on each campus’ Disability Office.
Copies of discrimination grievance or complaint procedures available to students, employees, and applicants who allege discrimination and examples of notification of the availability of the procedures.
Below, please find copies of discrimination, grievance, or complaint procedures available to students, employees and applicants on HCC’s website.
Furthermore, Hillsborough Community College has a contractual agreement with the Services Employees International Union (SEIU) for staff and an agreement with the Faculty United Service Association (FUSA) for faculty. Grievance and complaint procedures are found within the contract.
- Student Grievance Procedure (Academic, Page 193; Non-Academic, Page 197)
- Non-bargaining Unit Employee Grievance Procedure
- Bargaining Unit Employee Grievance Procedure:
- The FUSA/HCC agreement contains a non-discrimination clause [Page 13, Article 6.3]. Therefore, the Grievance Procedure found on Pages 71-76, Article 11.1 of the agreement can be used for any alleged violation.
- The SEIU /HCC agreement contains a non-discrimination clause [Page 9, Article 4]. Therefore, the Grievance Procedure found on Pages 26-35, Article 9 of the agreement can be used for any alleged violation.
Copy of Harassment Policy and complaint procedures if different.
The following links provide the HCC harassment policy and complaint procedure.
Copy of AIDS/HIV or Infectious Disease policy for students and employees.
The following link provides the HCC AIDS/HIV policy.