Before you begin the online vendor registration process,
please consider the following and collect any applicable
information which you will need to have on-hand:
What are the minimal registration requirements to complete the short process?
- If you only wish to receive automatic email notifications regarding HCC's upcoming competitive solicitations for your registered commodities/services and identify your business entity to HCC staff as a supplier/provider.
- Complete all required fill-in form fields designated by a red asterisk (*) during online registration.
What will I need in order to complete the full process?
In order to transact business with HCC and receive payment, the following items will be required:
- Contact Information: Designate a primary point-of-contact and enter contact information for all owners, officers, authorized agents and signatories, and any other additional contacts.
- Location Information: Provide a complete mailing address for each business location (including those designated for the primary point-of-contact, purchase orders, payment/remittance, shipping, etc.)
- NIGP Commodity Codes: Select from a searchable list of National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) commodity codes applicable to the goods and/or services offered by your business entity. A searchable list is provided during the registration process.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement/Affidavit: This form is located under Agency File Requests and must be completed in order to determine whether you are eligible to legally transact business with HCC pursuant to Part III, Chapter 112, Florida Statutes. The upper part of the form will be automatically populated with your business entity's vendor registration data. Please read the form carefully before signing. You will have the option to sign the form electronically or print and affix your signature by hand. A separate form must be completed for each qualifying individual.
- State Business Registration: Upload required documentation specified under Agency File Requests to evidence that you are authorized by the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations, to legally transact business in the State of Florida. Examples of acceptable types of documentation include, but are not limited to:
- Document Search Detail from the Sunbiz.org website
- Certificate of Status / Certificate of Authority
- Articles of Incorporation / Articles of Organization
- Partnership Registration / Statement of Authority
- Statement of Qualification for Limited Liability Partnership
- Declaration of Trust / Certificate to Association
- Fictitious Name Registration
- For business entities who are exempted under the Fictitious Name Act, Section 865.09(7), Florida Statutes, from filing with the Florida Division of Corporations, acceptable documentation may include a copy of your applicable active professional / occupational / business license, registration, or printed Licensee Search Detail / Licensure Verification Detail from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBR) website or the Florida Department of Health (DOH) website.
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE): If applicable, upload required documentation specified under Agency File Requests from the State of Florida, Department of Management Services, Office of Supplier Diversity (OSD). Examples of acceptable types of documentation include, but are not limited to: a copy of your CMBE Certification or printed MyFloridaMarketPlace Vendor Search Detail via the OSD Online Certified Vendor Directory.
- Federal Income Tax Filing Information to complete the HCC Substitute Form W-9 (PDF) including:
- Full Legal Name(s) of the Individual(s)/Owner(s) and/or the Business Entity
- "Doing-Business-As" (DBA) Names (a.k.a. Registered Fictitious, Trade, or Assumed Names)
- Taxpayer Identification No. (TIN) (i.e. Federal Employer Identification No. (FEIN) or Social Security No. (SSN)
- Mailing Address according to IRS records; where IRS Form 1099s may be sent
- Business Entity Classification (Business Entity Definitions - PDF)
- Backup Withholding Status and Certification
IMPORTANT: For federal tax purposes, all data entered into the online vendor registration system powered by VendorLink® MUST MATCH EXACTLY as it appears on your federal income tax return or as registered with the IRS as this data will be automatically populated into your HCC Substitute Form W-9.
Please carefully review your completed W-9 for accuracy prior to signing the form. If any of the required information is missing or inaccurate, you will need to revise your vendor registration account information accordingly. You will have the option of signing the form electronically or printing and affixing your signature by hand.
How should I submit the required documentation?
After you have completed all of the initial required fill-in form fields during online registration, you will be automatically logged-in to your new HCC vendor registration account. Click the link for Agency File Requests in the upper main menu. Any forms which require a signature will allow for an electronic signature or you may print the form and affix your signature by hand. You must upload all required documentation to its designated location under Agency File Requests within the online registration system. You may refer to the following Downloading and Uploading Instructions (PDF). Due to federal privacy laws, HCC is restricted from modifying your secured online vendor registration account. This means that HCC cannot make any changes to your vendor registration data nor upload any required documentation on your behalf.
What should I do if I need help while registering online?
- You may refer to the Vendors User Manual (PDF) for an overview of the system, its features, and instructions.
- Contact information for technical support is available by clicking the HELP link.