Before you begin the online vendor registration process,
please consider the following and collect any applicable
information which you will need to have on-hand:
What are the minimal registration requirements to complete the short process?
- If you only wish to receive automatic email notifications regarding HCC's upcoming competitive solicitations for your registered commodities/services and identify your business entity to HCC staff as a supplier/provider.
- Complete all required fill-in form fields designated by a red asterisk (*) during online registration.
What will I need in order to complete the full process?
In order to transact business with HCC and receive payment, the following items will be required:
- Contact Information: Designate a primary point-of-contact. Once registered, you may go to My Account and add additional contacts.
- Location Information: Provide a complete mailing address for purchase orders and payment/remittance. Once registered, you may go to My Account and add additional addresses.
- NIGP Commodity Codes: Select from a searchable list of National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) commodity codes applicable to the goods and/or services offered by your business entity. A searchable list is provided during the registration process. If you require assistance with this feature, please contact VendorLink Support by clicking the HELP link or contact the HCC Purchasing Department at via telephone at (813) 253-7060.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement/Affidavit (PDF): This form is also located under My Account, Agency File Requests, and must be completed in order to determine whether you are eligible to legally transact business with HCC.
- State Business Registration: Upload required documentation specified under My Account, Agency File Requests, to evidence that you are authorized by the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations, to legally transact business in the State of Florida. Examples of acceptable types of documentation include, but are not limited to:
- Document Search Detail from the Sunbiz.org website
- Certificate of Status / Certificate of Authority
- Articles of Incorporation / Articles of Organization
- Partnership Registration / Statement of Authority
- Statement of Qualification for Limited Liability Partnership
- Declaration of Trust / Certificate to Association
- Fictitious Name Registration
- For business entities who are exempted under the Fictitious Name Act, Section 865.09(7), Florida Statutes, from filing with the Florida Division of Corporations, acceptable documentation may include a copy of your applicable active professional / occupational / business license, registration, or printed Licensee Search Detail / Licensure Verification Detail from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBR) website or the Florida Department of Health (DOH) website.
- For business entities who are not registered in Florida's Sunbiz database due to being out-of-state, please upload proof of businesss registration for your state.
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE): If applicable, upload required documentation specified under Agency File Requests from the State of Florida, Department of Management Services, Office of Supplier Diversity (OSD). Examples of acceptable types of documentation include, but are not limited to: a copy of your CMBE Certification or printed MyFloridaMarketPlace Vendor Search Detail via the OSD Online Certified Vendor Directory.
- Federal Income Tax Filing Information to complete the IRS Form W-9 (Rev. December 2014) (PDF)
IMPORTANT: For federal tax purposes, all data entered into the online vendor registration system powered by VendorLink® MUST MATCH EXACTLY as it appears on your federal income tax return or as registered with the IRS as this data will be automatically populated into your IRS Form W-9.
Please carefully review your completed W-9 for accuracy prior to signing the form. If any of the required information is missing or inaccurate, you will need to revise your vendor registration account information accordingly. You will have the option of signing the form electronically or printing and affixing your signature by hand.
How should I submit the required documentation?
After you have completed all of the initial required fill-in form fields
during online registration, you will be automatically logged-in to your
new HCC vendor registration account. Click the link for My Account in the upper main menu. Then click on Agency File Requests
to download the documents requested specifically for HCC. You must upload
all required documentation to its designated location under Agency File Requests within the online registration system.
What should I do if I need help while registering online?
- You may refer to the Vendors User Manual (PDF) for an overview of the system, its features, and instructions.
- Contact information for technical support is available by clicking the HELP link.