Dr. Gwendolyn W. Stephenson District Administration Center
HCC Home Link

All incidents (accidents, injuries, property damage, thefts, violence etc.) that occur on College property must be reported to an immediate supervisor and/or the Department of Public Safety at 813.253.7911; immediately or as soon as it is safe to do so. The Department of Public Safety will generate a report and forward the report to Risk Management for review.

Employees that experience a work-related injury or illness should contact their campus Department of Public Safety at 813-253-7911 to initiate the Worker's Compensation Claims process.    

If you have questions about a claim, please contact Risk Management at 813.253.7569