Chances are an accident or serious illness will strike your pet at some point in its lifetime. The odds don’t improve for pets that stay indoors. The reality is that pets are as apt to need the same professional medical services as any other family member.
Veterinary Pet Insurance is the number one pet insurance plan licensed and regulated in the US and is recommended by veterinarians and their staff. Exclusively endorsed by the American Humane Association, Veterinary Pet Insurance provides these comprehensive features:
- No physical exam is required;
- Average claims turnaround is approximately one week;
- Use any veterinarian worldwide with no pre-authorization required;
- Pet ID tag with Lost & Found Registry to reunite you with your pet; and
- Protection costs just $ .25 to $ .62 per day for any pet aged eight years or younger.
- The policy pays for prescriptions, lab fees, x-rays, surgery, hospitalization, treatment and even office calls for any covered medical problem.
For cost and additional information contact Veterinary Pet Insurance, http://www.petinsurance.com/affiliates/hillsborough or call 1-888-899-4VPI.