|HCC Home >
Information Systems >
- Represent the interests of the Office of Human Resources before the College administration on matters relating to application of technology.
- Advise the Director of Human Resources on the availability and propriety of new technology as it may be applied to enhance operations.
- Receive, evaluate, and, if approved, prioritize all requests arising from or impacting on the HR Module of Colleague, in particular, those requiring IT resources.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the Administrative Applications Committee concerning matters that impact upon other Colleague Modules.
- The HRIS Coordinating Committee operates as one of three module committees - ST (student) and CF (finance) being the others, collectively comprising the major software "applications" in use at the College.
- The Administrative Applications Committee operates as one of four technology committees - Instructional Technology, Electronic Information, Telecommunications and Infrastructure being the others, collectively comprising the major "technology" communities of the College. The AA also sits as the monitoring body for the CORE module of Colleague and the coordinator of matters that affect multiple modules.
- The Technology Committee is the umbrella body for all technology matters at the College and is comprised of various cabinet members and chairs of the four subordinate committees.
- HR Systems Officer, Chair (Jerry L. Inman - HR) ...More (link needs updating)
- Payroll Manager, Vice Chair (Bob Hite - Payroll)
- Benefits Manager (Kay Sanborn - HR)
- Employee and Labor Relations Officer (Donna Miller - HR) ...More (link needs updating)
- Sr. Accountant (Rhonesia Dennard - Budget) ...More (link needs updating)
- Senior Programmer (Mani Mehta - IT)
- The HRIS Coordinating Committee meets every other (non-payday) week on Monday, 1:30pm, generally in room 208, DAO.
- Minutes of meetings are published and may be found in the Outlook public folders (Admin Apps Cmte - Human Resources - HRIS Cmte).
Updated on 5/24/04. Email comments/questions to us here.