Marketing & Public Relations Department
Getting your news into Online@HCC
Send in your news!
We want to hear from you! Send us your upcoming events, achievements, awards, news stories, good news, and department/student/alumni successes.
Please send items to the HCC Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for submitting stories and photos for Online@HCC Articles
- Articles should be no more than 400 words and submitted as Word documents.
- Always provide basic details: who, what, when, where, why, how. Please include the name of a contact person (with phone number and/or email address) in case more information is needed.
- Due to the number of submissions received, we cannot guarantee every article will be published.
- Photos should be provided as JPG files. Maximum photo file size (per photo) should be about 1 MB. Send us up to 3 of your best quality photos.
- We reserve the right to determine photo(s) used and to make any necessary edits (cropping, sharpening, color correction, etc.).
- Include identification information for every photo: ID left to right in photos, first and last names (check to make sure spelling is correct), and person’s title. If sending multiple images, match up proper ID information with photo.
- Photos that are badly out-of-focus, overexposed, underexposed or have excessive amounts of digital “noise” will not be published.
- Attach separate photos to your email. Please DO NOT embed them in a Word document or in the body of the email.