<Basic Page: Standard>
Choose one of the following ways to pay the one-time, non-refundable $50 International Student Application Fee:
- Provide a Personal Check drawn on a U.S. bank account. Make the check payable to "Hillsborough Community College." The check must also include the following information from the maker of the check: full name, address, telephone number, U.S. driver license number and state, and the date of birth. Personal checks drawn from a non U.S.-originating bank will not be accepted. Personal information (name and full address) must be printed in the upper left of the check; starter checks without printed personal information will not be accepted.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or E-Check through HCC's Payment Gateway (https://hccfl.afford.com/PayNow). Select "International Student Application Fee."
- Provide a Money Order.
- Provide a Certified/Cashier's Check.
- Pay in person at the campus bursar office via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). If a student approaches the Bursar Office at any of the campuses to pay on his/her account using another person’s credit card, the cardholder must be present!
- Pay via international wire transfer through www.flywire.com.
- Pay cash at the campus bursar office. Please do not mail cash to the Center for International Education!
<Contact Information: 1 Row>
Hillsborough Community College
Center for International Education, DSSC #322/324
4001 W Tampa Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33614