HCC Home >
Administrative Systems >
The following process outlines the procedure to locate the PN icon on the network, and install it on your PC. It will appear in your system tray to the left of the Computer’s time.
To install on your PC – XP operating systems
1. Sign on to the network.
2. Right click on “my Computer”.
3. Click explore.
4. Locate (on the left)
shared on ‘ybfs2’ (S:) click it once
5. On the right side, locate and double click the “software” folder.
6. Double click the yellow folder for PN
7. Double click the large PN icon. It will appear in your system tray to
the left of the Computer’s time.
To Place the PN ICON in your startup group.
1. Right Click the large PN
2. From the menu, click copy.
3. On the Left side, expand the following folders by clicking the + signs on
+ local disk (C:)
+ documents and settings
Locate “startup” and double click
4. On the right hand side, place the cursor in any blank area and right click.
Click paste. The PN will be placed in the startup folder.
5. Reboot the PC
Each time you reboot the PC, the PN icon will appear in your system tray to the left
of the Computer’s time.