The mission of FUSE is to bring awareness and understanding among students with or without disabilities.
- Would you like to join a club that mentors and provides support for those with or without a disability?
- Would you like to help others to understand more about what disabilities are?
- Would you like to be a stronger advocate about disabilities?
- Do you plan on a career working with people with disabilities?
- Would you like to help empower students with disabilities to self advocate and to focus more on ABILITY than disability?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then FUSE is the club for you!
FUSE Offers Opportunities to Participate In:
2014-15 Club Officers
President- Jasmine Melendez
Vice President - Omar Cosme
Secretary - Yzael De La Cruz
Treasurer - Matt Carroll
SGA Representative - Hanna Adams
2014-15 Club Advisors
Kristin Heathcock & Tim McArter
Club Contact Information: FUSEclub@hccfl.edu or call (813) 757-2209