What is my NetID?
NetID is your college ID, and with its associated password you can access online Hawknet/ WebAdvisor resources, including your Hawkmail email and MyHCC (Canvas).
Your login is your first initial of your first name PLUS your last name PLUS any number that may follow if you have a popular last name. (EX: James Smith may be jsmith23) Your initial password, which must be changed, is the UPPERCASE first initial of your first name PLUS lowercase first initial of your last name PLUS your seven-digit student ID. (Ex: James Smith is Js1234567). More NetID information is available here.
What kind of operating system do I need?
Check the list of supported browsers and operating systems.
What if I have problems logging on to Canvas or other HCC digital resources?
For password and access issues, including logging into Canvas go to HCC Live
What if I have a problem in Canvas? For Canvas Support.
• Call toll free 844-408-6462.
• Use the Help link in the upper right corner within Canvas.
• Use the Chat feature within the Canvas Help link.
What is Hawkmail?
Hawkmail 365 is the official student email of HCC. Students are required to use their school email for all college business.
• Do not send assignments or email from another account.
• Do check your email and log into your class daily. Review your syllabus for your instructor’s response policy.
Review Hawkmail 365 tutorials here: http://hawkmail365.hccfl.edu/Pages/Basics.aspx