Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver
House Bill 7015 created the Congressman C.W. Bill Young Veteran Tuition Waiver Program, authorizing an out-of-state fee waiver for honorably discharged veterans of the United States (U.S.) Armed Forces, U.S. Reserve Forces or the National Guard who physically reside in Florida.
1. DD-214 showing Honorable Discharge
2. Must be Degree-Seeking student
3. Proof of residency within the state of Florida in the form of one of the following:
- Florida driver's license or State ID Card
- Florida vehicle registration
- Florida voter's registration
- Proof of homestead exemption in Florida
- Proof of permanent employment in Florida (Letter on company letterhead stating that the claimant will be employed at least 20 hours per week)
- A declaration of domicile in Florida
- Proof of water, electric, or natural gas bill
- Proof of a lease agreement
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have, or stop by one of our campus locations listed below.