The Academic Success Center offers students a convenient and central place to study individually or in small groups, use computers for HCC work, and receive tutoring. Currently students receive individual or small group tutoring in:
- all Math courses
- any course requiring Writing
The ASC also provides a variety of resources:
- computers for HCC work
- calculators, math textbooks, and solution manuals
- MLA/APA and other writing guides
- CPT preparation resources
- accessibility software and tools: ZoomText and JAWS, magnifier, low vision keyboards, and low mobility track balls.
Additionally, the ASC sponsors the Student Success Series, workshops designed to promote academic, career, and personal achievement.