| HCC Home >
Associate in Science >
Digital Television Media Production >
- RTV-2000 Introduction to Broadcasting - Learn the history, power and scope of Electronic Media.
- RTV-2201 Broadcasting Techniques - Students will get hands-on training to direct a “live” three camera studio production as well as assume studio crew positions.
- RTV-1245 Electronic Field Production - Hands on experience in Electronic News Gathering, documentary and filmstyle techniques to create a program outside of the studio.
- RTV-2242 Advanced Television Studio Production - Students step up to produce and direct a “live” three camera studio production.
- RTV-2270 Radio Production and Programming - Students will develop announcing and audio production skills for radio, and other audio productions while learning to operate a professional audio console and use multi-track audio software to produce content for the college radio station, Hawkradio.com.
- RTV-2246 Advanced Electronic Field Production - Students take a very practical approach toward learning the techniques of how to write, produce, direct and edit shortform field productions.
- RTV-2300 Broadcast News – Students learn to write in the broadcast news style as they create reports for radio and television.
- Radio/TV Internships - Students seeking RTV degrees and certificates are required to complete internships working on-the-job with a radio or television station, or production house.