Fungus Review Quiz:
1. Which of these is the common black bread mold?
2. Which of these is the sexual phase of Rhizopus?
3. Which of these is the spore-bearing layer of Coprinus?
4. Which of these is the sterile support layer of Coprinus?
5. Which of these is the name of the spore chamber of Coprinus?
6. Which of these are the spores associated with Morchella?
7. Which of these is the structure that supports the sexual stage of Rhizopus?
8. Which of these refers to the support stalk for the asexual phase of Rhizopus?
9. Which of these separates the zoosporangium from the hyphus of Saprolegnia?
10. Which of these refers to the body of a fungus?
11. Which of these refers to the thread-like structure that builds a fungus body?
12. To which category does Saprolegnia belong?
13. Which of these is the supporting structure for the sporangium of Rhizopus?
14. Which of these is the supporting structure for Aspergillus spores?
15. Which of these is the name of the spore of Coprinus?