VASCULAR PLANTS REVIEW QUIZ:
1. Which of these is the stalk-like structure of Psilotum?
2. Which of these terms represents the three fused sporangia of Psilotum?
3. Which of these structures is the physical support system for the sporangia of Lycopodium?
4. With which of these taxons is Selaginella associated?
5. Which of these is the female spore of Selaginella?
6. Which of these terms is synonymous with the word cone?
7. Which of these are the horsetails?
8. Which of these terms represents the leaf of a fern?
9. Which of these fern structures contain numerous sporangia?
10. What is the primary function of the wings of a pollen grain?
11. Which of these is the male sporangium of a conifer?
12. What is the function of a sterile bract?
Physical support of ovules
13. Which of these refers to the individual leaflets of a frond?
14. Which of these refers to the covering over a sorus?
15. Which structure assists with the distribution of pollen grains?