Concurrent Workshops (50 minutes)
A concurrent session offers the opportunity to present on a topic or program and discuss its relevance. The goal is to provide colleagues and/or students with information that can apply to their own work and be used to increase their effectiveness. Each session will last 50 minutes and we ask presenters to reserve at least 10 to 15 minutes at the end of the session for audience questions. Rooms will be equipped with electronic presentation equipment.
Proposals must include:
- Related track
- Presentation objectives
- Presentation outline
- Short, appealing title that highlights your work
- Relevance of the presentation to the conference theme and selected track.
- Content that is current and practical, cutting edge or innovative as it relates to the theme of the conference.
- Programs and initiatives that demonstrate measurable impact and results in the field.
- Present exemplary programs or best practices that can be adopted or adapted by others.
- Objectives, which describe what participants will be able to do upon completion of the session, must be included.
- Clarity of objectives and intended outcomes of the session.
- Expertise of the presenters in the field.
Proposal Deadline - Friday, January 10, 2020
Proposals received after the deadline will not be considered.
Notification of status will be e-mailed to the lead presenter on January 15, 2020.
All presenters and co-presenters must register for the Summit by January 31, 2020.