Enrollment Development Coordinators
HCC Enrollment Development Coordinators are available on each campus to assist new students with our Steps for Enrollment.
Curious what HCC has to offer and how to get started? Schedule an appointment for a virtual group information session. Group sessions are best for prospective first-time in college and transfer students. If you're ready to apply, but looking for additional assistance, sign up for an application completion session.
HCC High School Enrollment Days
Join our virtual and in-person orientation and registration events specifically for 2020 and 2021 high school graduates. Students will leave these events with a fall 2021 class schedule.
At these events students will:
- Participate in advising and financial aid sessions
- Select courses and complete fall 2021 registration
- Be entered into a gift card drawing
To attend students must:
- RSVP online
- Complete an HCC admission application for fall 2021 term
- Provide ACT/SAT/PERT/AP test scores if taken
- Set up NETID