Join our virtual and in-person orientation and registration event specifically First-Time-In-College Students (FTIC) that need to register for fall 2022 semester. These enrollment events may include advising and financial aid presentations and small group breakout sessions to select and register for Fall 2022 courses. Your brighter future starts at HCC.
Begin your registration today to find your campus and enrollment day and time. RSVP is required!
To attend, students must complete the following:
- RSVP online. Space is limited.
- Complete HCC admission application for fall 2022 term.
- Provide ACT/SAT/PERT/AP test scores if taken.
- Set up NETID.
- Participate in advising and financial aid sessions.
- Select courses and complete fall 2022 registration.
- Leave the event with fall 2022 HCC schedule.
- Be entered into a gift card drawing
Microsoft Teams link will be emailed 24-48 hours prior to the virtual events. Attendance meets New Student Orientation requirement.