Join our virtual and in-person orientation and registration event specifically for 2020 and 2021 high school graduates for 2021 fall semester. These enrollment events include advising and financial aid presentations and small group breakout sessions to select and register for Fall 2021 courses. Your brighter future starts at HCC.
Begin your registration today to find your campus and enrollment day and time. RSVP is required!
To attend, students must complete the following:
- RSVP online. Space is limited.
- Complete HCC admission application for fall 2021 term.
- Provide ACT/SAT/PERT/AP test scores if taken.
- Set up NETID.
- Participate in advising and financial aid sessions.
- Select courses and complete fall 2021 registration.
- Leave the event with fall 2021 HCC schedule.
- Be entered into a gift card drawing
Zoom link will be emailed 24-48 hours prior to event date. Attendance meets New Student Orientation requirement.