The next step in the HCC orientation and registration process is to connect with an academic advisor. It is important that you do this after completing the mandatory online Welcome Orientation, which provides basic information about HCC and prepares you to meet with an advisor.
During your meeting, the advisor will:
• Review test scores (if needed)
• Review previous college coursework
• Recommend any testing needed for enrollment
• Review your intended degree requirements
• Recommend first semester course choices
• Provide or schedule registration information
There are three ways to connect with an advisor:
3. Visit a Campus Advising Office as a walk-in during normal business hours.
After connecting with an academic advisor, learn more about our Registration Workshop.