1) Tour the campus and meet the faculty. Contact Steve Conti @ 813-253-7589 or email@example.com
2) Explore your career choices. Contact Suzie Schneer @ 813-253-7858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Apply for Financial Aid. Contact Jeanne Schurman @ 813-253-7594 or email@example.com.
4) Have an application on file that is less than a year old or apply online at www.hccfl.edu.
5) You will receive a student number within 48 hours after applying. Use this number to complete an HCC orientation in person or @ http://orientation.hccfl.edu/
6) Have all official transcripts sent directly to or in a sealed envelop walked into HCC.
7) Contact Mark Poling @ 813-253-7000, opt 8, ex-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org to
Assist you with program questions
Schedule your mandatory advising/registration meeting where you will
Complete additional program paper work
Complete a screening process - ($75 check or money order made out to HCC is required to register you).