This curriculum is from the current college catalog and is meant to provide prospective students an example of courses taken in this degree/certificate. It is not intended to be used for graduation requirements. Students should consult an advisor for graduation information.
Didactic education consists of classroom, lab, and online components. All didactic courses will be held in the evenings.
During the first semester classes are held twice monthly, followed by once monthly in the second semester.
- Fall – 7 Credits
- MRI Imaging I – RTE 2575 - 3 Credits
- MRI Anatomy - RTE 2760 - 3 Credits
- MRI Clinical I – RTE 2940 - 1 Credit
- Spring – 5 Credits
- MRI Imaging II – RTE 2576 - 3 Credits
- MRI Clinical II – RTE 2941 - 2 Credits
- Summer – 3 Credits
- MRI Clinical III – RTE 2942 - 3
Credits Total: 15 Credits