HCC OPTICIANRY CLINIC
Dale Mabry Campus
are the operation hours of the HCC Opticianry clinic for the FA15 term. We are
conveniently located on the Dale Mabry campus in the Technology building room
#227. Remember that the clinic is a class so please respect the available
Services available to:
HCC employees and their immediate families
HCC students and their immediate families
On-campus employees of current HCC contractors
this time public access is not available.
Services we provide are:
- Spectacle sales and consultation
- Minor repairs
- Cleaning and adjustments
Fall 2015 Operating Hours:
The clinic will be open August 25, 2015 to November 25, 2015 for the Fall Term
Last day to order is November 11, 2015
DM Tech 227 (813) 253-7434
We have new selections available including:
- We are on a “walk-in” basis only so no appointment is necessary.
- We accept any current Rx or can duplicate prescriptions from an existing pair of spectacles.
- A doctor is not retained on staff therefore exams and contact lenses are not available.
- Due to our “non-profit” status, insurance plans are not accepted.
- Quotes over the phone are not available, inquiries are welcome.
- Full payment is due at time of sale.
- All monies are processed by the HCC bursar’s office and therefore sales are final.
- Most orders completed within two (2) weeks.
We look forward to helping to fill your next spectacle prescription
Thank you for your support.
This page last updated September 24, 2015 eab
Please report any problems with this page to Eugene Broda email@example.com