Yes, but the following policies
- No one may transfer into the first term of a restricted access Health Sciences program. Such person must apply and be accepted into the program through the regular admission procedures.
- At least 75% of the credit hours applicable to the program course requirements for any restricted access Health Sciences program must be earned in residence at HCC.
- The GPA of the prerequisite courses for any transfer student cannot be lower than the lowest GPA of the accepted students in that program of study.
- The student must apply in writing to the Dean of Health Sciences at least three months before the semester entering the program. The entry date cannot exceed one calendar year (12 months) from the date of matriculation at the transferring institution.
- All transfer students must meet the Final Acceptance Requirements as stipulated in Section 6 of this manual.
- All transfer students must be in good standing in the transferring institution and must present a letter of recommendation from the program administrator of the transferring institution indicating the student’s standing in the program.
For information on transferring into the Respiratory Care Program, contact
the Program Manager Gina Ricard at (813) 253-7459 or email@example.com.
If you have a CRT credential you may apply for the transitional program and
must inform the program manager via email.