Reading suggestions -- Food and fuel for Brains
Here are my suggestions for all of you who are forever curious and love to read a good book that will teach you some things you did not know before.
All of my recommendations are good to read books, not textbooks, not too technical, but informative and thought provoking.
1. Your Inner Fish , by Neil Shubin -- A journey into the 3.5 billion year history of the human body
2. Hot, Flat, and Crowded , by Thomas Friedman -- Why we need a green revolution and how it can renew America
3. The Great Influenza , by John M. Barry -- The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History
4. The God Delusion , by Richard Dawkins -- Outspoken evolutionist and atheist Richard Dawkins on why people want to believe
5. Snowball Earth , by Gabrielle Walker -- The story of two geologists uncovering a pivotal event in Earth's History.