MUT 2116L: Sight Singing and Ear Training III
- The student will be able to sight-sing, with solfege syllables, melodies in major and minor keys involving all intervals.
- The student will be able to sight-sing these melodies with full understanding of the division and subdivision of the beat, in simple and compound meters.
- The student will sing with accurate intonation and rhythmic flow.
- The student will sight-sing in both unison and two parts.
- The student will take melodic dictation of melodies involving the elements above.
- The student will take harmonic dictation of the following chord progression in major and minor keys, root position: I-V-I, I-IV-I, I-IV-V-I, ii-V-l, I-IV-V7-I.