Please follow the guidelines below for pick-up and delivery of shredding containers
1. Only place Sensitive or Confidential material in container (refer to State of Florida General Records Schedule GS1-SL & GS5)
2. When container is full, complete Records Disposition Document forward original to Amina Jackson at DAO Records Management X-7052 or email email@example.com and attach a copy to the container for pick-up.
3. Contact Property and Distribution Services for pick-up. (call 253-7921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
4. If documentation has not been properly completed, pick-up will be refused.
5. Please review a properly completed Records Disposition Document by clicking this link. (EXAMPLE)
6. Container sizes are 64 gallon (8.5 cubic Feet) or 95 gallon (12.7 cubic feet)