Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
HCC recognizes that employees are unique individuals with a variety of needs and personal concerns. To help manage all of your commitments and reduce the stress that comes with them, HCC has partnered with HealthAdvocate to offer our EAP.
The EAP is for you and your immediate family. Six (6) free sessions of EAP assessment, referral, and follow up services are provided to you and your immediate family members at no cost. Some of the services offered by HealthAdvocate:
- Locate an available child care facility near your home
- Finding housing or care-giving options for an aging parent
- Counseling support for financial or legal concerns
- Get help with life events such as births, accidents and deaths
- Get help for substance abuse
- Work relationship issues
Click here to visit Health Advocate website, http://www.healthadvocate.com/members or call (877) 240-6863.
The HCC organization name to use when logging into the above website is: Hillsborough Community College.