The purpose of the Department of Information Management & Reporting (IMR) is to maintain, manage, and assure the integrity of the student databases hosted on the administrative software. To this end its functions include:
- State reporting;
- Management of the college’s participation in the common course numbering system;
- Management of student course files including additions, changes, and deletions (includes input and maintenance of the noncredit schedule, and assembly and editing all course sections for each term’s schedule);
- End user training on the Student administrative software for employees including development of training materials and animated tutorials;
- Provision of data from the live files to support decision-making via various reporting tools;
- Annual placement and follow-up with FETPIP (Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program);
- Quality assurance of the integrity of student data as reported to college and state.
As a unit of the Division of Strategic Planning, Research, Grants, and Information Management & Reporting, IMR works in close coordination with the Department of Institutional Research and the Office of Strategic Planning & Analysis on shared initiatives.