Replacement Cards

You may need a replacement Hawk Card if:

  • Your Hawk Card was lost, damaged or stolen,
  •  You have married or divorced and need the card to show your legal name change.  (If you are a student, you must first make the change with the HCC Admissions, Registration and Records Office)
  • You were an HCC student and now you are employed by the college.

To received your new card, please email your full name, employee/student ID number and the details of why you need a replacement card to

Allow 24 to 48 hours for processing.  You will receive a return email when the process has been completed and then you may visit the ID station at your campus to get your new Hawk Card.