If not, proceed with the Steps to Enroll for New Students
Go to apply.hccfl.edu to complete your application.
In order to be degree-seeking and receive financial aid, request official final high school transcripts with graduation date, GED, college or other transcripts as soon as possible.
CONNECT WITH AN ADVISOR
For advising purposes, provide high school permanent record summary worksheet (if final high school transcript not received), copies of test scores, and/or unofficial college transcripts if applicable.
There are two ways to connect with an advisor:
1. In person on a walk-in basis at all campuses .
2. Email an advisor:
DALE MABRY email@example.com
YBOR CITY firstname.lastname@example.org
PLANT CITY email@example.com
COMPLETE WELCOME ORIENTATION / REGISTRATION WORKSHOP
The Welcome Orientation/Registration Workshop provides essential information about HCC and HawkNet, the web-based bank of resource tools for students. Both can be accessed online at our Orientation webpage . The Registration Workshop can be completed in person/on campus or online.
ADVANTAGES TO IN PERSON/ON CAMPUS REGISTRATION WORKSHOP
• Connect with HCC advisors and staff.
• Receive personal class scheduling attention.
• Get questions answered immediately.
• Receive one-on-one technical assistance.
• Good choice for first-time-in-college students.
• Leave with a schedule in hand.
ADVANTAGES TO ONLINE REGISTRATION WORKSHOP
• Convenient if unable to come to campus.
• Complete at your own pace.
• Repeat as many times as needed.
• Good choice for transfer and former students returning to HCC.
• Navigate HawkNet; register for classes on your own.
REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLASSES
Once registered, submit payment for any charges not covered by financial aid or any other resources.
Revisit our Paying-for-College page for more information on the Tuition Installment Plan (TIPS) option.