Students are encouraged to resolve complaints informally with the Disabilities Coordinator prior to submitting a formal complaint. If a resolution cannot be reached, the student should submit a formal written complaint regarding accommodation issues to the Director of Academic Advising & Disabilities Resources. The Director will work with faculty, staff and the student to resolve differences in regards to accommodations or related issues.

To submit a written complaint you will need to complete the electronic incident report form or you can contact Dr. Jennifer Dale or Ms. Shataan Bledsoe:

Incident Report Form:

Dr. Jennifer Dale
Office: 813-259-6374
Cell: 813-377-7325

Ms. Shataan Bledsoe, BS
Office: 813-259-6371