1) Tour the campus, have specific program questions answered and meet the faculty:
Contact Steve Conti @ 813-253-7589 or email@example.com
2) Explore your career choices:
Contact Suzie Schneer @ 813-253-7858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Apply for Financial Aid:
Contact Jeanne Schurman @ 813-253-7594 or email@example.com.
4) Apply for admission (applications must be less than one year old):
Apply online at www.hccfl.edu.
5) Check your email for a student number and use it to do the HCC online orientation:
Your number should arrive within 48 hours after applying. Use it to complete an HCC orientation in person or @ http://orientation.hccfl.edu/
6) Submit your transcripts:
Have all official transcripts sent directly to HCC or bring them to HCC in a sealed envelop.
7) Apply to your program of study:
Contact Mark Poling @ 813-253-7000, opt 8, ex-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. He will assist you with registration questions
2. He will schedule your mandatory advising/registration meeting where you will
Complete additional program paper work
Complete a screening process - ($75 check or money order made out to HCC is required to register you).