- A complete application with all transcripts and documents submitted by the deadline
- HCCs Nursing program is highly competitive. GPA in prerequisite courses is the basis of admissions; the class admitted for Fall 2012 had a minimum prerequisite GPA over 3.5.
- Overall GPA only to break a tie
- A negative drug screening
- We do not consider other academic degrees or references.
For more information, please refer to the links below:
Here are two links to information about criminal background checks:
HCC's Informed Consent Form for Background Checks -
The Florida Department of Health Board of Nursing Information Brochure about Background Checks -
PLEASE NOTE: Paramedics to RN transition is NO longer offered (5-6-2012)
This page last updated November 16, 2012 eab
Please report any problems with this page to Eugene Broda email@example.com