Need to Apply?
New to HCC? If you're unsure where to begin, please see our Steps to Enroll.
If you have reviewed the Steps to Enroll, apply online today!
Register for Classes
To get started, log in to the MyHCC Portal with your full HawkMail email address and password. HawkMail login information is included in the Welcome Email received once you have been admitted to HCC. For assistance with your login, please visit the NetID Management site.
Steps to Register:
- Once logged in to the MyHCC Portal, select WebAdvisor and then select 'Login' at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Students' Menu, then select 'Registration and Degree Planning.'
- Depending on your academic program, you will either be sent to the WebAdvisor registration menu or to HawkGPS, HCC's new degree planning and registration system.
- If you are directed to HawkGPS, you can register for classes right from the Weekly Schedule view. For assistance, you can view video tutorials in the 'Help' menu or check out FAQ on our HawkGPS webpage.
- If you remain in WebAdvisor, select 'Search and register for sections.'
To plan your schedule without logging in, browse our online course search.
This summer at HCC, all courses and student support services will be offered exclusively online. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience that our interactive and fully online courses have to offer. Registration is now open! Staff is available remotely to help you register. Contact them now and register early for the best class selection.
There are two types of online courses available. Register for the type of online course that works best for you.
Online: With live class meetings - Fully online instructor-led course, with live interactive weekly class meetings facilitated by your instructor in Canvas. Meetings and communication are through chat, email and/or videoconferencing. Faculty and students are online at the same time for the class meetings with additional online work done on their own.
Online: No live class meetings - Fully online, instructor-led course, without mandatory class meetings. Instructor communication and feedback is through Canvas. Students can access class resources and complete work on their own schedule (by posted due dates), as the instructor releases materials. Faculty and students are not necessarily online at the same time unless an appointment is scheduled.
- March 16: Registration begins for Summer 2020
- April 7: Financial Aid Priority Deadline
- May 13: Payment Due Date (Extended from 4/17 due to COVID-19)
- May 18: Full-semester classes, ten-week, and the 1st 6- and 1st 5-week classes begin
Late Start Classes
- June 1: 8-week classes
- June 23: 2nd 5-week classes
- June 30: 2nd 6-week classes
At this time, no changes have been made for fall term courses. We will continue to monitor COVID-19 and will communicate any impacts on the fall term.
- April 13: Registration begins for Fall 2020
- June 23: Financial Aid Priority Deadline
- July 17: Payment Due Date
- August 17: Full-semester classes, 1st 8-week, and 1st 5-week classes begin.
Late Start Classes
- September 15: 12-week classes
- September 22: 10-week classes and 2nd 5-week classes
- October 13: 2nd eight-week classes
- October 28: 3rd 5-week classes
- December 9: Winter Intersession
See the full Academic Calendar for a complete list of semester dates.
Paying for College
See our Financial Aid page for information about different funding sources.
Connect with an Advisor
Meet with an advisor to plan your academic path at HCC.