Need to Apply?
New to HCC? If you're unsure where to begin, please see our Steps to Enroll.
If you have reviewed the Steps to Enroll, apply online today!
Register for Classes
To get started, log in to the MyHCC Portal with your full HawkMail email address and password. HawkMail login information is included in the Welcome Email received once you have been admitted to HCC. For assistance with your login, please visit the NetID Management site.
Steps to Register:
- Once logged in to the MyHCC Portal, select "Sign into WebAdvisor” button under Self Service and select 'Login'.
- Select the Students Menu, then select 'Registration and Degree Planning', followed by “Search and register for sections."
To plan your schedule without logging in, browse our online course search.
- November 4: Registration begins for Spring 2020
- November 27: Financial Aid Priority Deadline
- December 13: Payment Due Date
- January 13: Full-semester classes and the 1st 8- and 1st 5-week classes begin.
Late Start Classes
- February 10: 12-week classes
- February 18: 10-week and 2nd 5-week classes
- March 10: 2nd 8-week classes
- April 1: 3rd 5-week classes
See the full Academic Calendar for a complete list of semester dates.
Paying for College
Ready to pay for classes? Learn more about payment at HCC.
Connect with an Advisor
Meet with an advisor to plan your academic path at HCC.