Before you begin the online vendor registration process, please consider the following and collect any applicable information which you will need to have on-hand.
What are the minimal registration requirements to complete the short process?
- If you only wish to receive automatic email notifications regarding HCC's upcoming competitive solicitations for your registered commodities/services and identify your business entity to HCC staff as a supplier/provider.
- Complete all required fill-in form fields designated by a red asterisk (*) during online registration.
What will I need in order to complete the full process?
In order to transact business with HCC and receive payment, the following items will be required:
- Contact Information: Designate a primary point-of-contact. Once registered, you may go to "My Account" and "Contact Information" to add additional contacts.
- NIGP Commodity Codes: Select from a searchable list of National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) commodity codes applicable to the goods and/or services offered by your business entity. A searchable list is provided during the registration process.
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement/Affidavit: This form is located under My Account, Agency File Requests, and must be completed in order to determine whether you are eligible to legally transact business with HCC.
- State Business Registration: Upload required documentation specified under My Account, Agency File Requests, to evidence that you are authorized by the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations, to legally transact business in the State of Florida.
- For business entities who are exempted under the Fictitious Name Act, Section 865.09(7), Florida Statutes, from filing with the Florida Division of Corporations, acceptable documentation may include a copy of your applicable active professional / occupational / business license, registration, or printed Licensee Search Detail / Licensure Verification Detail from the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBR) website or the Florida Department of Health (DOH) website.
- For business entities who are not registered in Florida's Sunbiz.org database due to being out-of-state, please upload proof of business registration for your state.
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE): If applicable, upload required documentation specified under Agency File Requests from the State of Florida, Department of Management Services, Office of Supplier Diversity(OSD).
- Federal Income Tax Filing Information
For federal tax purposes, all data entered into VendorLink MUST MATCH EXACTLY as it appears on your federal income tax return or as registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
How should I submit the required documentation?
After you have completed all of the initial required fill-in form fields during online registration, you will be automatically logged-in to your new HCC vendor registration account. Click the link for My Account in the upper main menu. Then click on Agency File Requests to download the documents requested specifically for HCC. You must upload all required documentation to its designated location under Agency File Requests within VendorLink.