The commencement ceremony is an important event to celebrate the hard work of our graduates. To honor their achievement, we ask that all graduates and guests follow these guidelines:
- Please plan to arrive early with your group; saving seats is not permitted.
- For the comfort of all guests, no airhorns or noisemakers are allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the Expo Hall – service animals only.
- Please do not bring illegal drugs, alcohol or weapons to commencement.
- Please do not bring outside food or drinks to the ceremony.
- All guests are subject to search and/or video/photo surveillance.
- Due to limited space, guests seated in the special needs sections of the Expo Hall will only be permitted to have one other guest seated with them.
HCC reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove any person who is disruptive or disorderly.