Third Party Sponsors

HCC accepts payments from entities who wish to pay a student’s bill. These entities are referred to as sponsors.

  • Sponsorships are accepted when the sponsor pays for ten or more students.
  • If the sponsor is a governmental entity, a sponsorship will be accepted if paying for five or more students.
  • If part or all of your account will be paid by a sponsor for the current term, the following is required:
    • A signed sponsorship form (ex. letter, voucher, authorization) from your sponsor or have your sponsor request an HCC Third Party Agreement Form.
    • The completed and signed form can be delivered to the cashier's office or emailed to (email is the preferred method to expedite the process). A new form is needed each semester.

If a sponsor fails to pay charges upon receipt of the invoice, you will be responsible for all charges.

Additional important reminders:

  • Submit sponsorship forms prior to the semester’s payment due date to avoid being de-registered and to avoid late registration fees.
  • If you register on or after the payment due date and do not have a sponsorship form on file for the current term, you must pay in full at the time you register.
  • Sponsorship forms will not be accepted after the last day to drop classes.