HCC accepts payments from entities who wish to pay a student’s bill. These entities are referred to as sponsors.
- Sponsorships are accepted when the sponsor pays for ten or more students.
- If the sponsor is a governmental entity, a sponsorship will be accepted if paying for five or more students.
- If part or all of your account will be paid by a sponsor for the current term, the following is required:
- A signed sponsorship form (ex. letter, voucher, authorization) from your sponsor or have your sponsor request an HCC Third Party Agreement Form.
- The completed and signed form can be delivered to the cashier's office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (email is the preferred method to expedite the process). A new form is needed each semester.
If a sponsor fails to pay charges upon receipt of the invoice, you will be responsible for all charges.
Additional important reminders:
- Submit sponsorship forms prior to the semester’s payment due date to avoid being de-registered and to avoid late registration fees.
- If you register on or after the payment due date and do not have a sponsorship form on file for the current term, you must pay in full at the time you register.
- Sponsorship forms will not be accepted after the last day to drop classes.