With Nelnet ePay you can:
• Store a Payment Profile to use for all Nelnet ePay Transactions
• Make Payments against your account
• View all Transaction History against your account
To access Nelnet ePay:
Login to your MyHCC Portal and follow the below instructions:
- Click MyHCC Self-Service from MyHCC
- Click 'Student Finance' from the MyHCC Self-Service menu
- Click 'Make a Payment' where you can view the amount due by term
- Click 'Proceed to Processor'
- If you have not done so already, you will be prompted to create an account and a 4 digit PIN to continue. Be sure to choose a pin you will easily remember!
- Once logged in, click 'Make a Payment' and then select the 'Student Accounts' box
- Select a Payment Method
Note: Please select the term you wish to pay carefully. Selecting the incorrect term may result in classes being dropped for non-payment.
You can also pay for classes over a period of time with our Tuition Installment Plan (TIPS). The earlier you sign up, the more payment options available. For more information on TIPS click the button below.