The Hawk Card serves as a student's photo ID and library card and replaces any prior HCC ID card.
- Hawkcards are activated upon receipt.
- If you are a Hawks Landing resident, it provides access to the vehicle and pedestrian gates and to the Town Hall.
- Faculty/staff may access parking lots and the Noriega parking garage with the Hawk Card.
Getting a Hawk Card
- You will need your student/employee ID number and a photo ID.
- Your photograph will be taken and your card will be issued at that time.
- No hats or sunglasses will be permitted in your photograph.
- There is no charge for your first Hawk Card. If your Hawk Card is lost, stolen or damaged, you may be subject to a replacement fee.
You may need a replacement Hawk Card if:
- Your Hawk Card was lost, damaged or stolen.
- You have married or divorced and need the card to show your legal name change. (If you are a student, you must first make the change with the HCC Admissions, Registration and Records Office.)
- You were an HCC student and now you are employed by the college.
To receive your new card, please email your full name, employee/student ID number and the details of why you need a replacement card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allow 24 to 48 hours for processing. You will receive a return email when the process has been completed, and then you may visit the ID station at your campus to get your new Hawk Card.
Hawk Cards are available at campus Bookstores or the SouthShore Computer Commons (SMPF221). Hawk Cards for HCC staff may also be obtained at the GWSC District Campus Card office. Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Closed on weekends and college holidays
For more information, email email@example.com.